KLM Ayla Komodo Boat Cruises operate kind of boat/phinisi/cruise size which is specializing in Charter services for Leisure Cruises and Liveaboard Dive Cruise at Komodo National Park. The Komodo Islands are protected from the open ocean. They are close to each other. You rarely need to sail more than an hour or two to get from one place to the next, and will quite often stop somewhere for lunch and end up somewhere else for dinner. There are dozens of quiet anchorages to enjoy` world class’ spots for diving and snorkeling, with variety of shore excursions and pristine beaches. The vessel is equipped with all the latest navigational aids and communications equipment. The crew is well trained both in diving and customer service.
- The vessel is 22 m in length, width 3.80,
- bbuilt of wood The Boats year of built 2015 with material Teak & Iron Wood,
- have 3 cabins: 2 Double Bed and 1 Twin Bed + 1 Extra Cabin Twin Bed with fan,
- 2 sharing Western toilet with shower up to 14 cabins, all cabins with air conditioner,
- toilets and shower.
- Cabins available in twin and double bed.